Thursday, July 10, 2008

What a Month!!

This is my first blog, and hopefully not my last.

June started with a visit to Las Vegas!! I was in a slot tournament, I didn't win - oh well, maybe next time! My friend J & I drove and D drove down from Camp Pendleton, CA - T&J flew in from Colorado - We had a great 2 days together!!! I went to see Carrot Top with D and J and some of D's friends. T went all by herself to see Phantom of the Opera - I wanted to laugh, so I decided to go with the Carrot Top - it was a good choice - he was hillarious.

It has been so great having my family all together!!! My sister, P was here from California for almost two weeks - we had a great visit - (although you know how sisters get at times, there might have been an argument or two). D came for two weeks on a leave, before leaving for Iraq (for his 2nd tour). Also, T&J came from Colorado for nearly two weeks. Throughout this time, all we have done, is eat our way through Utah!!!

I am thankful for my family and for all they do for me.

5 comments:

Anners said...

*APPLAUSE* Nicely done Noni! I LOVE IT! I hope you keep blogging, I think you would have a lot of fun doing it! Love ya Noni see ya in 2 weeks!
- Meg

Anners said...

I love your blog Noni and I love you!

Get yourself a cup of coffee in the morning and come visit our blogs. It's a nice way to start the day.

lymi,
Anners

Love ya! Mean it! said...

Mummsie - what a great blog!!! I hope you are able to see these comments - that would mean that you were able to get back into your blog!!! Thank you so much for such a great vacation!!! Love you sooooooo much & can't wait to see you in Sept.!!!
xoxoxoxox
LYMI,
Treesha

Love ya! Mean it! said...

To the best mother in law ever!Thank you for being you,love you lots.Wheels up?We can't wait to see you in Sept.Broncos first Preseason game Aug.9th BABY!Can I use your garage if we get a new car?
LYMI,
Elvis

Anners said...

NONI! come on do another blog!

LYMI!
Meg